Serves 1 | 10 minutes prep
- 1/2 vegetable stock cube
- 1 tsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tsp creamed coconut
- 1 heaped tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp cornflour (mixed with a splash of cold water)
- 1 x 150g vacuum packed cooked noodles
- 1/4 red pepper (finely sliced)
- 1 handful baby spinach
- 1 handful of cooked chicken (meat of your choice)
- OPTIONAL coriander & lemon for garnish
In the order given above put the ingredients into a 1L jug, pot, shoe or bowl and layer it up. Carefully top it up with around 400 ml of boiling kettle water.
Mix well, cover and leave to sit for 2 minutes, minimum. (If you want your pot noodle screaming hot, whack it in the microwave for a couple of minutes.) Open up your pot noodle and tuck in, guiltlessly!