Serves 4 | 15 minutes prep | 20 minutes cooking
- 340g spaghetti
- 340g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 thinly sliced chilli
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 3 sprigs basil, plus torn leaves for garnish
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for serving
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 litre water
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese, for serving
Add all ingredients to a large straight-sided skillet. Bring to a boil over high heat. Boil mixture, stirring and turning pasta frequently with tongs, until pasta is al dente and water has nearly evaporated, about 9 minutes.
Season to taste with salt and pepper, divide among 4 bowls, and enjoy!