Serves 1 | 10 minutes prep
- 1 quart Mason Jar
- 250g plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 150g rolled oats
- 125g chocolate of your choice e.g. Smarties
- 80g brown sugar, packed
- 100g white granulated sugar
Layer all ingredients into your jar in the order listed above. Attach the following instructions for your recipient.
1. Heat the oven to 180 Degrees Celsius.
2. Beat 100g of softened butter, 1 egg and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract in a bowl until light and fluffy.
3. Add your cookie jar mix and stir until fully combined.
4. Roll the cookie dough into 1.5 inch balls and spread out on a lined baking sheet.
5. Bake for 10 minutes, or until edges start to brown.
6. Cool and don't forget to leave one out for Santa on Christmas Eve!